Corporate Compliance (ROC) /

Insolvency / AFR/UFR / AGM

Change of Name Ads

Annual General Meeting, Board Meeting, Quarterly Results & Postal Ballot are Statutory Advertisement/ Non Commercial Public notice Advertisement are mandatory for Corporates & Public Limited Companies as per company’s law.

Merger, Demerger, DRT – DEBT RECOVERY TRIBUNAL , Recovery, Insolvency, Change of Regd. Office are also mandatory advertisement for Public Limited Companies and Nationalised Bank & Private banks.

Change of  Name in Gazette Online? Change of Date of birth? Change of religion? Read more to know How to apply for a Gazette Online through

ASK FOR Application form for Gazette Notification

Change of name in gazette is usually used in one of the following situations

Change of name in gazette after Marriage
Change of name in gazette after Divorce
Change of name in gazette due to change in religion
Change of name in gazette Notification for spelling error
Change of name in gazette for birth certificate error
change of name in gazette in case of school admissions
Change of name in gazette for Minors
Change of name in Pan card / Adhar card / ration card
Change of name in gazette due to dislike of a name, etc.

Log on to OR simply tryमुख्य-पृष्ठ
and follow the steps below

Log on to the above site
Click Change of name / Change of date of birth / change of religion
Create a new Login ID
Choose Applicant Details like Open / backward / Minor
Fill in the Form correctly
Upload all necessary documents
Make payment through Debit Card / Credit card / net banking
For help call government helpline 022-61316400

We assist in Booking Name change in gazette online for 1500/- . The time duration for the process is 10 – 15 days. 2 copies are couriered to you through couriers and 1 Pdf is emailed to you so that it stays with you forever. Call: 02228993348 / 02228993349 / 9322277986 / 9322139909 (WHAT’S APP)

Documents to be scanned and emailed along with the downloaded form:

Photo ID: Pan card, Driving License, Passport, Election card………… (Any one)
Address proof: Ration card, Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill……………… (Any One)
Birth Certificate OR Bonfire Certificate (Applicable for Minors below 18)
Passport size Photograph
Download Form from here. Fill it, sign it, email it to us with all documents from Sr no 1 to Sr no 5 at:
E- Mail:
Our Helpline no’s: Call 022-28993348/ 49 / 9322277986 / 9322139909 (WHAT’S APP)
Kindly Fill in the Form Below so that we may get back to you

error: Content is protected !!