C Forms Lost

How do you publish a Notice ad for “C” forms lost?

Publish your C forms lost / H forms Lost ads in 2 Newspapers starting from 3339/- Onward. Sample ads for C forms available for your reference.

Call us on 9321989026 / or just email your text matter on saa2000@gmail.com and get immediate quotation in 1 hr. Get Complimentary 2 Newspaper copies delivered at your Office for FREE and eVTS on email.

6 Simple Steps to get your duplicate – re-issue of  C Form from Authority…!!!

1. Sales Tax office advisory for “LOST OF ‘C’ FORM”.

2. Intimate your purchaser and give the following documents for issuing duplicate “C form”.

3. Indemnity bond (form G), Indemnity Bond on Non – judicial Paper. (The prescribed form of Indemnity bond is in Form G.)

4. Public Notice to be published in One Local Language of the State and One in English Language.

5. FIR (First Information Report lodge with police station) copy of lost C form.

6. Request for issuing duplicate C form to your purchaser. (Pl. submit related Invoice xerox copy & GR  xerox copy with above documents submit to department and get duplicate C Form.)

error: Content is protected !!