Publish Your Public Notice ads for 3339/- only in 2 Newspapers!!!

Publish Your Public Notice ads for 2629/- only in 2 Newspapers!!!

1) Do you wish to Place a Public Notice ad or a Legal Notice ad in the Newspaper?

2) Have you Lost / misplaced your society share certificates? Or are you applying for a Duplicate Share certificate of Housing society? Want to place a newspaper Advertisement for lost certificates?

3) Has your Father / Mother died without making any nomination of your Flat? OR Member died without making nomination?

4) Would you like to sell / buy a Flat / Land & wish to place an ad in the newspaper inviting objections / claims from someone related to the flat?

5) C-Forms Lost?

6) H-Forms Lost?

7) Do you wish to change your name for application for passport etc? Are you applying for Gazette Name change? Do you wish to place a Name change ad in Newspaper for Passport?

8) Is there Loss of Documents? Have you lost your certificates For E.g. Property papers lost? School / college Mark sheets lost? Etc.

9) Do you wish publish a Lost and found advertisement?

Publicnoticeads.com was designed keeping in mind that a large number of people require public notice ads to be placed in newspapers. In such circumstances either the information available for public notice ads is either incorrect or the cost incurred for such ads is extremely high.

Public Notice being a formality is required by a number of government organizations, courts and housing societies. The genuine customer is willingly or unwillingly forced to shell out huge amounts to agents who take advantage of his lack of awareness or the pressure that builds up to fulfill the formality.

Solutions to All your above problems is now a step away

We at sarvodayanotice.com help you with all your newspaper needs with free guidance to the choice of the newspapers be it for:

  • Public Notice ads
  • Legal Notice ads
  • Change of name ads
  • Society share certificates lost ads
  • Company Shares / Equity Shares Lost ads
  • Public Notice for Purchase/Sale of Property
  • Public Notice investigating the title of property
  • Property dispute ads
  • C-forms lost ads
  • H-forms lost ads
  • Documents lost ads, etc

Note: 2245/- is a GENUINE rate for Mumbai based public notice ads.

For other cities rates are different as per the popularity, circulation and readership of that geographical location.

You are advised to kindly

Contact us on 9699888986

For rates in other regions city state town village etc or

E-Mail us your ad matter at


To get the rates for your desired location.

Procedure for Booking Public Notice ads in Newspaper:

Let us assume, you want to publish Public Notice ad for next day. Just Email us your text matter at email.: saa2000@gmail.com provided to you by your advocate or Society or you may take clue from one of the newspaper clips.

If your notice ad reaches us during office hours between 11.30 AM to 4 PM, you will get  quotation along with  ARTWORK within 30 minutes to 2 hrs. Time.

We give options of few combination Newspapers of 1 English and 1 Local Newspapers. Once you approve of the Ad matter and Budget. You’ll have to transfer the payment. Ad shall appear next day or the day of your choice.

Reasons for Placing Public Notice ads

Public Notice for Society Share certificate lost:

One needs to apply for a Duplicate share certificate with the society, if the Original share certificate gets lost. The Procedure for applying for duplicate share certificate is simple and easy. The Process takes approximately 15-20 days to get a duplicate share certificate.
Step 1. Indemnity bond for loss of share certificate of housing society has to be made and submitted to the society
Step -2. Register an FIR with the police station.
Step -3. Publish a Loss of share certificate advertisement in 2 Newspapers and submit it to the Society. The cost of the ad starts from 3339/- onwards.  Once the lost share certificate ad is published it needs to be submitted with the society. The society waits for a Period of 15 days and then issues a duplicate share certificate.

C forms lost advertisement format

How do you publish a Public Notice ad for C forms lost?

1. Intimate your sales tax office for the loss of C form.
2. Intimate your purchaser and give the following documents for issuing duplicate C form.
3. Indemnity bond (form G), Indemnity Bond on Non – judicial Paper. (The prescribed form of Indemnity bond is in Form G.)
4. Advertisements copy one should be of English and one should in local language for loss of C form giving full description of “c” form.
5. FIR copy of lost C form.
6. Request for issuing duplicate C form to your purchaser. (All Invoice Photocopy & GR Photocopy with above documents submit to department and get other C Form.)

Public Notice when Member Dies without making any nomination:

Many a times member of the family dies without making any nomination of the flat. In such circumstances the society requests the heirs of the family to publish a Public notice in 2 newspapers inviting the public against any claim / objection for transfer of Shares and interest of the deceased member in the claims property of the Society. If no claims/objections are received within the period prescribed the Society becomes free to deal with the Shares and the interest of the deceased member in the capital / property of the Society in such manner as is provided under the bye laws of the society.

Public Notice for Claim against legal heirs of the property

A good example in this case can be that the Property is in the name of the Father. He expires and the family has 2 sons and 2 daughters. All the heirs wish to transfer the said flat in the name of one of the Son. They publish a notice ad in 2 newspapers inviting claim or Objection against legal heir of the said property.

Public Notice for Property:

Some Transactions are not registered. To check such transactions it is advisable for the purchaser to Publish Public Notice ads in Two Newspapers and ask for Objections this helps the purchaser advocate satisfying himself about the title of the property. Claims are invited in the nature of mortgage, lien, charge, lease, easement, gift, trust, or any other claim against the property which is required to be notified to the buyers advocate within a period of 15 Days after which it shall be deemed to have been waived. Such Public Notice supports the buyer’s contention in the case of dispute that he is a bonfire purchaser for value without notice of any claim.

Public Notice for Loss of Documents:

In this fast paced life you hear people complaining that their essential documents have been lost while travelling or due to an accident. The first step is to lodge a police complaint. Thereafter, issue a public notice for loss of documents ad in two leading newspapers, preferably in an English language and a vernacular one, stating the loss of document. Depending on the newspapers you choose, this will cost you from 3339/- onward. Remember to keep a copy of the complaint as well as the press clippings with you as proof of loss. These can be submitted in the relevant departments to apply for a duplicate.

Name change ads:

People change their names for variety of reasons. The most common reasons for change of name are as follows:

  1. change of name because of marriage
  2. Name change after divorce
  3. Name change due to spelling error
  4. Change of Name/surname /middle name
  5. Change of name for minors in school, college
  6. Change of name due to astrology / numerology
  7. Name change in pan card, adhere card, ration card, banks, LIC etc.

Change of the name ad to be published only in case if you are applying for the passport. In rest of all other cases one needs to make a gazette also called as gazette which is sufficient proof in almost all government departments. If you wish to publish a name change ad you need to make a deed poll affidavit also called as annexure E and submit it to the publication / agency to publish your ad. Once the ad is published, the newspaper copies and the original affidavit has to be submitted at the passport office. Starts @250/- for 2 newspapers one English and one Marathi.

Press Advertising Agency in Borivali West, Print Advertising Agency in Borivali West, Sarvodaya Advertising Agency in Maharashtra, Sarvodaya Advertising Agency in India, Sarvodaya Advertising Agency in Asia, Advertising Agency in Borivali West, Advertising Agency in Mumbai, Classified Advertising Agency, Sarvodaya Advertising Agency in Borivali West, Gujarat Samachar Advertising in Borivali West, Mumbai Samachar Advertising Agency, Loksatta Advertising Agency, Maharashtra Times Advertising Agency, Times of India Advertising Agency, Indian Express Advertising Agency, Malayala Manorama Advertising Agency, Daily Thanthi Advertising Agency, Gujarati Midday Advertising Agency, English Midday Advertising Agency, Business Standard Advertising Agency, Free Press Advertising Agency, Navshakti Advertising Agency, Navbharat Times Advertising Agency, Mumbai Mirror Advertising Agency, Navakal Advertising Agency, Yashobhumi Advertising Agency, Janmabhoomi Advertising Agency, Gujarat Mitra Advertising Agency, AFR advertising agency, UFR advertising agency, Audited Financial Result, Un-Audited Financial Result Advertising Agency, Public Notice Advertising Agency, Board Meeting Advertising Agency, Ballot Paper Notice Advertising Agency, DRT Debt Recovery Tribunal Advertising Agency, Possession Notice Advertising Agency, Share Lost Advertising Agency, Agreement Lost Advertising Agency, Deccan Herald Advertising Agency, Bangalore Advertising Agency, Mumbai Advertising Agency, Borivali Advertising Agency, Property Advertising Agency, Recruitment Advertising Agency, Just Dial Advertising Agency, Digital marketing Advertising Agency, Google Advertising Agency, You Tube Advertising Agency, Newspaper Advertising Agency, All India Newspaper Advertising Agency, Vehicle for Sale Advertising agency, Accommodation Available Advertising Agency, Legal Advertising Agency, Advocate Advertising Agency, Secretary Advertising Agency, ROC advertising Agency, Coporate Communication advertising agency, Pune Advertising Agency, Thane Advertising Agency, Raighadh Advertising Agency, Surat, Baroda, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ahmdavad, Rajkot, kutchh, Bhuch, Delhi, New Delhi, NCRT, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Madhay Pradesh, Bhopal, Indore, Kolkatta, Hyderabad, Chennai, Chandigardh, Aasam, Mizoram, Tender Notice Advertising agency, Business To bids Advertising Agency

error: Content is protected !!