Loss of Documents

Public Notice for loss of documents starts 3339/- onward in 2 newspapers

What do you do if you lose an important document, be it the school mark sheet, property deed, share certificate, C-forms lost, H-forms lost or a bank deposit receipt? It can prove to be a nightmare since it can lead to financial loss and, if it is an original document, is liable to be misused. Even the loss of seemingly insignificant documents like school leaving certificates can pose a dilemma.

The first step is to lodge a police complaint. Thereafter, issue a public notice loss of documents ads in two leading newspapers, preferably in an English language and a vernacular one, stating the loss of document. Depending on the newspapers you choose, this will cost you from 2629/- onward. Remember to keep a copy of the complaint as well as the press clippings with you as proof of loss.

error: Content is protected !!